I do research in natural language processing and machine learning. My main research interests are:
- Adaptive and rapidly customizable language models
- Safety and ethics of language models
- Green NLP
- Improving Model Evaluation
Check out my publications to learn more.
- Our new paper “Nearest Neighbor Zero-Shot Inference” is live!
- Two papers (“DEMix” and “Time Waits for No One!”) accepted to NAACL 2022!
- In April, I’ll be giving a guest lecture in the Data Processing + Values course at UW on our quality filtering paper.
- Our new preprint, “Whose Language Counts As High Quality?”, just dropped!
- I’ll be giving a talk at IBM Research Zurich in early March.